Now that your items have all been prepped, here’s how to sell today!
(Need a refresher on how to prep your items? Click Here!)
Is BGR Resale Buying?
Selling Counter is Open Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. We begin at 10:00AM. Depending on how much inventory we’re receiving, the counter typically closes between 1:00PM and 5:00PM. Call us at (619) 281-2229 to see if the counter is open and what the current wait time is.
Interested in: Long-sleeves and Long Pants/Winter Clothes, Snow Wear, Shoes, Jumperoos, Exersaucers, Bassinets, High Chairs, *Being selective with Toys
We are NOT Buying: Girls 12mo, *Being very selective with Girl Sizes 2-4T, Boys Newborn-12mo, Travel Swings, Bouncy Seats, Pack n Plays, Strollers, Full Body Pillows, Activity Mats
We will be updating our website and sending emails to keep you up to date! Please visit our websitehere or give us a call at (619) 281-2229 to see what/when we are buying.
Arriving at BGR Resale
Our store was designed for convenience and ease! When you sell to BGR Resale, we recommend driving to the rear of the building. You can park directly in front of the entrance to the selling counter.
And just go right on in through the door!
- Selling is easy, fast and convenient at BGR! We buy items 4 Days a Week, no appointment necessary (Tues, Wed, Fri and Sat). It’s that easy. No check in. No registration. Walk in the door with your items. Put them on the counter.
- We will take your name. You can then look around the store or enjoy our lounge/play area with two flat screen TVs.
- Please plan to stay on the premises while we look through your items. It is against policy to leave the parameter before we have purchased your items. If you are found to have vacated the lot, we will not be able to purchase your items.
- Once we have examined your items, we will come find you. We will then show you the items we are interested in. We will then make you an offer for cash or store credit. We offer cash or store credit for any items.
- At BGR Resale, we offer the option of cash on the spot OR store credit. Store credit is 20% more than the cash offer. For example, if your total comes to $20 in cash, you could also take the store credit option for $24.
- Store credit is issued in the form of a gift card and has no expiration. Store credit can be used on ANY items in the store (find out why store credit is the best option here!)
- You are responsible for keeping track of your store credit. Keep your selling credit in a safe place- any lost credit can not be reissued or compensated by BGR Resale.
- NOTE: We have always been, are now and will forever be a small, family owned and operated business. This means that we can be short staffed in the event of a family emergency or illness. We always try to run the store “business as usual” but there can occasionally be longer wait times to sell if we are short staffed. We update our customers in the event of a short staff via email, Facebook and Instagram. You are always more than welcome to call us to see what our wait times are- we are happy to help you! (619) 281-2229
We’re so happy and grateful that more and more people are finding our little store! That being said, there are days where the buying counter gets CRAZY! We want to give everyone a heads up that there might be times we have to stop buying early if we see an overwhelming amount of inventory. We will always do our best to stick to our normal hours, but please feel free to call us at (619)281-2229 before you pop by.
Are you selling additional items? Click here to be redirected to the start menu or click the following: